Putting community knowledge and leadership at the centre of a challenge – that’s what we’re doing in a unique collaboration with local Indigenous communities, Raven Indigenous Capital Partners and Indigenous Services Canada’s First Nations & Inuit Health Branch (FNIB) to end the scourge of diabetes in Indigenous communities in Canada. Learn more about this co-created community-driven solution to diabetes by reading this article published in the Hill Times.
- Child and Youth Diabetes Strategy: Lawson Foundation invests over $3 million in Indigenous-led initiatives
- Here’s how BIPOC youth-led nature groups are adding color to the great white outdoors
- Taught by the Land: Canadian Roots Exchange shares how land-based education empowers Indigenous Youth across Canada
- Lawson Foundation welcomes four leaders to its inaugural Youth Action & Environment Pilot Fellowship
- Director, Diabetes Prevention Hiring Announcement