Putting community knowledge and leadership at the centre of a challenge – that’s what we’re doing in a unique collaboration with local Indigenous communities, Raven Indigenous Capital Partners and Indigenous Services Canada’s First Nations & Inuit Health Branch (FNIB) to end the scourge of diabetes in Indigenous communities in Canada. Learn more about this co-created community-driven solution to diabetes by reading this article published in the Hill Times.
- Can a new funding model turn the tide in the diabetes war?
- Guest Blog Series | Self-Management Health Coaches – A valuable resource in the continuity of care
- Report | Funding for Outdoor Play in Canada
- Article | Why the outdoors should be an integral part of every early learning and child-care program
- Outdoor early learning helps kids. Provinces should do more to support it