Putting community knowledge and leadership at the centre of a challenge – that’s what we’re doing in a unique collaboration with local Indigenous communities, Raven Indigenous Capital Partners and Indigenous Services Canada’s First Nations & Inuit Health Branch (FNIB) to end the scourge of diabetes in Indigenous communities in Canada. Learn more about this co-created community-driven solution to diabetes by reading this article published in the Hill Times.
- Op-Ed | Foundations aim to help build a better Canada with a green recovery
- Media Release | Opportunities for outdoor play critical for children during and beyond the COVID-19 pandemic
- Recommended Resources to Support Outdoor Play
- Diabetes in Indigenous Communities: A transformative, community-driven solution in response to the Truth and Reconciliation Commission Recommendations
- Lawson Foundation establishes fund to support communities during the COVID-19 pandemic