Putting community knowledge and leadership at the centre of a challenge – that’s what we’re doing in a unique collaboration with local Indigenous communities, Raven Indigenous Capital Partners and Indigenous Services Canada’s First Nations & Inuit Health Branch (FNIB) to end the scourge of diabetes in Indigenous communities in Canada. Learn more about this co-created community-driven solution to diabetes by reading this article published in the Hill Times.
- Early Child Development Funders Working Group reaction to 2021 Federal Budget
- Report | Approaches to Learning Amid Crises: Reflections from Philanthropy
- Lawson Foundation’s diabetes strategy to focus on type 2 diabetes prevention in northern and remote Indigenous communities
- Reflections on Trust-Based Philanthropy
- Lawson Foundation invests $4.95 million in 8 demonstration projects to build adult capacity to support outdoor play in Early Learning and Child Care