In interviews with seven foundations from Canada and the U.S. in the summer and fall of 2020, Taylor Newberry Consulting applied the lens of organizational learning to how each of these foundations made sense of their reality, asked different kinds of questions to inform their thinking, and acted in new or different ways as a result of the twin crises of COVID-19 and the fight for racial justice. In the report: Approaches to Learning Amid Crises: Reflections from Philanthropy, they have provided examples of how foundations, including the Lawson Foundation, have reacted and specifically what and how they are learning.
- Child & Youth Diabetes Strategy | Virtual Learning Series Episode # 3 | Indigenous Birth Helpers | October 12
- Child & Youth Diabetes Strategy | Virtual Learning Series Episode # 2 | Culture & Diabetes
- New Resource for Young Leaders: Navigating Program Evaluation
- Child & Youth Diabetes Strategy | Virtual Learning Series Episode # 1 | Food Matters
- Child and Youth Diabetes Strategy: New Virtual Learning Series launches on April 6th