On June 1, the Lawson Foundation joined with the philanthropic community to make a Declaration of Action to the final session of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission, committing ourselves to building better more positive relations with Canada’s Aboriginal Peoples in the wake of the tragedy of the Indian residential schools.
- Op-Ed | Foundations aim to help build a better Canada with a green recovery
- Media Release | Opportunities for outdoor play critical for children during and beyond the COVID-19 pandemic
- Recommended Resources to Support Outdoor Play
- Diabetes in Indigenous Communities: A transformative, community-driven solution in response to the Truth and Reconciliation Commission Recommendations
- Lawson Foundation establishes fund to support communities during the COVID-19 pandemic