On June 1, the Lawson Foundation joined with the philanthropic community to make a Declaration of Action to the final session of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission, committing ourselves to building better more positive relations with Canada’s Aboriginal Peoples in the wake of the tragedy of the Indian residential schools.
- Statement | In Honour of the 215 Children
- Early Child Development Funders Working Group reaction to 2021 Federal Budget
- Report | Approaches to Learning Amid Crises: Reflections from Philanthropy
- Lawson Foundation’s diabetes strategy to focus on type 2 diabetes prevention in northern and remote Indigenous communities
- Reflections on Trust-Based Philanthropy