October 26, 2011 Lawson Diabetes Workshop – An integral part of the diabetes funding strategy, the workshop brings our diabetes grantees together to share their work with each other and with leaders in the diabetes field. The October 2011 workshop celebrated the 10th year of the diabetes funding strategy and showcased 11 projects.
- Advancing Outdoor Play and Early Childhood Education: A Discussion Paper
- Grantee Perceptions Survey Results
- Reflections on outdoor play in Canada from across the pond
- Lawson Foundation invests in 10 youth-led environmental initiatives across the country
- Breaking the Cycle of Diabetes in South Asians