October 26, 2011 Lawson Diabetes Workshop – An integral part of the diabetes funding strategy, the workshop brings our diabetes grantees together to share their work with each other and with leaders in the diabetes field. The October 2011 workshop celebrated the 10th year of the diabetes funding strategy and showcased 11 projects.
- Op-Ed | Foundations aim to help build a better Canada with a green recovery
- Media Release | Opportunities for outdoor play critical for children during and beyond the COVID-19 pandemic
- Recommended Resources to Support Outdoor Play
- Diabetes in Indigenous Communities: A transformative, community-driven solution in response to the Truth and Reconciliation Commission Recommendations
- Lawson Foundation establishes fund to support communities during the COVID-19 pandemic