Our President & CEO, Marcel Lauzière, shares how the Lawson Foundation is taking a back-seat to funder-grantee relationships, starting with the Indigenous Diabetes Reduction and Indigenous Peoples Resilience Fund in PANL Perspectives: Grantees have strong relationships with the communities they serve. As a consequence, they bring a much deeper knowledge and experience of the realities on the ground and the issues that confront us as a society.” Read his contribution here.
- Can a new funding model turn the tide in the diabetes war?
- Guest Blog Series | Self-Management Health Coaches – A valuable resource in the continuity of care
- Report | Funding for Outdoor Play in Canada
- Article | Why the outdoors should be an integral part of every early learning and child-care program
- Outdoor early learning helps kids. Provinces should do more to support it