Our President & CEO, Marcel Lauzière, shares how the Lawson Foundation is taking a back-seat to funder-grantee relationships, starting with the Indigenous Diabetes Reduction and Indigenous Peoples Resilience Fund in PANL Perspectives: Grantees have strong relationships with the communities they serve. As a consequence, they bring a much deeper knowledge and experience of the realities on the ground and the issues that confront us as a society.” Read his contribution here.
- Reflections on Trust-Based Philanthropy
- Lawson Foundation invests $4.95 million in 8 demonstration projects to build adult capacity to support outdoor play in Early Learning and Child Care
- Sharing Power and Influence for Greater Impact
- Youth-led environment projects adapt in response to COVID-19 pandemic
- Outdoor Play Strategy | First Phase Evaluation