Our grantee, TYD Calgary (Transitioning Youth with Diabetes), has launched a pilot project that will be using a Transition Coordinator to help young adults living with diabetes navigate the transition from pediatric to adult diabetes care in Calgary. Check out their new website.
- Advancing Outdoor Play and Early Childhood Education: A Discussion Paper
- Grantee Perceptions Survey Results
- Reflections on outdoor play in Canada from across the pond
- Lawson Foundation invests in 10 youth-led environmental initiatives across the country
- Breaking the Cycle of Diabetes in South Asians