Our grantee, TYD Calgary (Transitioning Youth with Diabetes), has launched a pilot project that will be using a Transition Coordinator to help young adults living with diabetes navigate the transition from pediatric to adult diabetes care in Calgary. Check out their new website.
- Emerging Leader Award Recipients Announced
- National Child Data Strategy: Results of a Feasibility Study
- Living in a Good Way: Learning from Indigenous Teachings
- Outdoor Play Lessons from the U.K. – Supporting outdoor play in “bad” weather
- $2.6 million in funding awarded to 12 diabetes projects across Canada