Our grantee, TYD Calgary (Transitioning Youth with Diabetes), has launched a pilot project that will be using a Transition Coordinator to help young adults living with diabetes navigate the transition from pediatric to adult diabetes care in Calgary. Check out their new website.
- Op-Ed | Foundations aim to help build a better Canada with a green recovery
- Media Release | Opportunities for outdoor play critical for children during and beyond the COVID-19 pandemic
- Recommended Resources to Support Outdoor Play
- Diabetes in Indigenous Communities: A transformative, community-driven solution in response to the Truth and Reconciliation Commission Recommendations
- Lawson Foundation establishes fund to support communities during the COVID-19 pandemic