Have you heard? A new platform for the CEECD’s Encyclopedia on Early Childhood Development (ECD) has been lauched! It now provides an even more engaging and user-friendly website to showcase the most up-to-date scientific knowledge on ECD, from conception to age five.
- Living in a Good Way: Learning from Indigenous Teachings
- Outdoor Play Lessons from the U.K. – Supporting outdoor play in “bad” weather
- $2.6 million in funding awarded to 12 diabetes projects across Canada
- Update on our Child and Youth Diabetes Funding Strategy
- Public policy is an important part of philanthropy