6 months in and we are so pleased with the attention Foundation House is attracting as this gives profile to philanthropy in Canada. Last month the Governor General, His Excellency the Right Honourable David Johnston, stopped by to see our new philanthropic hub. He met with the CEOs as well as family and volunteers from the various organizations and led an engaging discussion about current trends in philanthropy and the Third Sector in Canada. Many thanks to His Excellency for a lively conversation facilitated by Scott Haldane!
- Living in a Good Way: Learning from Indigenous Teachings
- Outdoor Play Lessons from the U.K. – Supporting outdoor play in “bad” weather
- $2.6 million in funding awarded to 12 diabetes projects across Canada
- Update on our Child and Youth Diabetes Funding Strategy
- Public policy is an important part of philanthropy